Edward L. Galloway
- Owensboro, KY
Date of birth:
- September 13, 1946
- Ed graduated from Indiana University in 1967 with a degree in history.
- After obtaining a master’s degree in political science from the University of Kentucky, he received his law degree from the University of Virginia in 1974.
- Ed is a member of the Louisville and Kentucky bar associations and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky.
- Ed brings to his clients a wealth of experience in banking, real estate and general business matters. He strives to be cost-effective and results-oriented in helping them develop and implement practical solutions to their legal issues.
- Ed has been in private practice in Louisville for over 16 years. Before that, he was market general counsel for PNC Bank. His clients include local and national banks, real estate development and investment companies and many local businesses. His practice includes real estate and loan closings, leasing, contracts and guidance to banks and other businesses generally.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Ed has been active in the Louisville Downtown Rotary Club, the Louisville Visual Arts Association, Second Presbyterian Church and Louisville Collegiate School.