J.E. Brian Black
- Louisville, Kentucky
Date of Birth
- Brian earned his Bachelor of Science from Campbellsville College in 1994.
- He earned his Juris Doctor, from Ohio Northern University, Claude Pettit School of Law in 2000.
- Brian was admitted to the Kentucky Bar in 2001.
- He was admitted to practice in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky in 2002.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Brian is a member of the Louisville and Kentucky Bar Associations.
- Brian is also a member of the Kosair Shrine.