Mark W. Dobbins
- Louisville, Kentucky
Date of Birth
- Mark earned his B.A. from Emory University in 1975.
- He earned his J.D. from the University of Louisville in 1978.
- Mark is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, various federal, district, and circuit courts, and the United States Supreme Court.
- His practice areas include civil litigation , administrative law; municipal law; business law; family law and divorce, and estate planning and probate.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Mark is or has served as a member of the Louisville, Kentucky, and American Bar Associations; the Louisville Pro Bono Consortium (Legal Aid Society Volunteer Lawyer Program); Citizens for Better Judges, Steering Committee; Cabbage Patch Settlement House Board of Directors; City Saleman's Club; Neighborhood House Board of Directors; and Highland Presbyterian Church where he serves as an Elder.
Awards and Publications
- Mark is published in the University of Louisville Law Review (Journal of Family Law) and in various continuing legal education seminar publications. Mark is a recipient of the Kentucky Bar Association Continuing Legal Education award and has been recognized for his volunteer lawyer service to the Louisville Pro-Bono Consortium.
- Mark has an AV peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.