Patrick T. Schmidt
- Louisville, Kentucky
Date of Birth
- Patrick earned his B.S. in Accounting from the University of Kentucky in 1989.
- He earned his J.D. from the University of Kentucky in 1992.
- Patrick was admitted to the Kentucky bar in 1992, and was admitted in Kentucky as a Certified Public Accountant in 1994.
- His practice areas include taxation, corporate law, wills, trusts, and estates, and real estate law.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Patrick is a member of the Kentucky, Louisville and American Bar Associations; the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; and, the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Patrick is a past Board Member of the Kentucky Chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and past coach for the triathlon team for the Team in Training program for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Patrick is currently President of the Frankfort Avenue Business Association.
- Patrick is currently a Board Member of the University of Kentucky Alumni Association in Jefferson County.
Awards and Publications
- Patrick has an AV peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.