Terrell L. Black
- Harrodsburg, Kentucky
Date of Birth
- Terry earned a B.S. in Social Science from Campbellsville College in 1966.
- In 1969, he attended graduate school at Eastern Kentucky University focusing on Political Science. He earned his J.D. from the University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law in 1976.
- Terry was admitted to the Kentucky bar in 1977.
- His practice areas include business transaction law, corporate law, utility law, administrative law, telecommunications law, and real estate development and commercial law.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Terry is a member of the Louisville, Kentucky, and American Bar Associations. He is also a member of the Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys.
- He is also a member of the Kosair Shrine, the Hurstbourne Baptist Church and serves on the Board of Directors of the Hurstbourne Country Club.