- Louisville, Kentucky
Date of Birth:
- Paul earned his B.A. from Bellarmine College in 1988.
- He earned his J.D. from the University of Kentucky in 1992.
- He earned his LL.M. in taxation from the University of Florida in 1993.
- Paul is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- His practice areas include estate planning and probate, taxation and business law.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Paul is a member of the Louisville and Kentucky Bar Associations; he has been the chair of the Louisville Bar Association Taxation Section.
Awards and Publications
- Paul has been published in Taxation and in various continuing legal education seminar publications.