R. Benjamin Straus
- Louisville, Kentucky
Date of birth:
- August 29, 1983
- Ben earned his B.A. in Political Science from Miami University of Ohio in 2006 where he served as public relations director for Sigma Alpha Epsilon and received the Warren Brown Scholarship for academic achievement and fraternity contribution.
- He earned his J.D. from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law in 2009 where he served as a member of the Journal of Law and Education and the public relations director of the Student Bar Foundation. He also received the Kentucky Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts Fellowship from the Legal Aid Society.
- Ben was admitted to the Kentucky Bar in 2009 and admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky in 2010.
- Ben's practice areas include commercial litigation, real estate, corporate, banking and employment law.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Ben is a member of the Louisville, Kentucky, and American Bar Associations.
- He is a member of the Bachelors' Club of Louisville.
- He is a member of Highland Presbyterian Church.
- He is the representative of Tilford Dobbins Alexander PLLC in the annual Legal Aid Society Associates' Campaign.