Tacasha E. Bingham
- Barbourville, Knox County, Kentucky
Date of Birth
- Tacasha attended Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts during the summer of 2001, where she studied courses in law and psychology.
- Tacasha attended Union College in Barbourville, Kentucky, graduating in 2005, Valedictorian, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
- Tacasha obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, in 2008, where she served as a member and administrative editor of the Journal of Law and Education.
- Tacasha was admitted to the Kentucky Bar in October 2008.
- Tacasha's primary practice areas are family law and divorce, taxation, and estate planning and probate.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Tacasha is a member of Louisville Bar Association, the Kentucky Bar Association, and the American Bar Association.
- Tacasha is a member of Southeast Christian Church.
- "Discrimination in Education: Public vs. Private Universities,"36 Journal of Law and Education 273(2007).